Monday, April 19, 2010

Eureka!

So, I've been trying to figure out what to do with this blog space. Originally, it was a place where I was supposed to make up absurd conspiracy theories under some ridiculous alter-ego. Truth be told, it was fun for a couple of weeks, but I just don't have time anymore, and have lost most of those posts anyway.

The other great challenge is that I already have wedemic.net (not sure that's even active anymore), and I contribute to theblogoftomorrow.com, but I'm thinking it may be time to consolidate down to one place where I can ramble on about various programming techniques I discover.

So, if you are looking for odds-and-ends regarding PHP, SOAP, AJAX, Javascript, Apache/WebDav, and various Linux server tricks, hopefully this will prove a valuable resource.

Feedback is alway welcome. Well, unless you are trying to sell "russian viagra love long time," because I'm not interested. I buy that in bulk, and have plenty to last me through the next one hundred years..... I digress.

No comments:

Post a Comment